We are dedicated and committed through training and support in a home setting to establishing a quality life, to advocate for individual rights, liberties and opportunities for adults with intellectual disability to attain their individual goals.
Our mission is achieved through the work of our dedicated professional staff who are committed to providing excellent care and ensure the safety and health of our clients.
Our mission is further enhanced by providing thorough orientation and training of staff, maintaining an ongoing quality improvement programs, monitoring and documentation and ensure compliance with applicable Federal and State Rules and Regulations.
Our mission statement clearly indicates our commitment to that goal; we are dedicated and committed through training and support in a home setting to establishing a quality life, to advocate for individual rights, liberties and opportunities for adults with intellectual disability to attain the individual goal.
Meetown Residential Care, Inc. program is based on the values that everyone deserves and needs to belong, to be loved, to be treated with dignity and respect, to be self-directing, and to be recognized for their inherent value as a unique person. It is the belief of Meetown Residential Care, Inc. that people with disabilities have the right to be a part of the community, with the same opportunities, responsibilities’ and quality of life as available to all citizens.
The overall goal of services is to promote acceptance in the normal life of the community in which the individual resides through social integration and participation in community opportunities. Training activities produce outcomes for the individual and skills are integrated to appropriate environments.
GOALS OF THE SERVICE
- To provide training and support to strengthen community-based living.
- To provide skills training in the environments where the individual will live, work, recreate and actually use the skills
- To facilitate community relationship through various methods of advocacy and one-on-one consultation
- To monitor health and physical condition and provide assistance as needed with transportation, personal care and activities of daily living.
- To empower the individual to realize personal freedoms, individual rights and responsibilities.
- To support the individuality of each person through the development of individualized service plans that incorporate choices and interests
- To encourage and include individuals and guardian in the decision making process.
- To identify who will be responsible for the delivery of services and goals