We provide 24-hour residential programs that promote choices and personal quality in supported individuals. Our program homes are intended to support 3-4 persons and meet all Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services requirements and regulations. All of our program homes are well-founded with the Sound Care system which requires staffs to check in hourly through day and night to ensure the safety of all the individuals in the homes.
Individuals in our residential program may receive any or all of the following services based on a person-centered Individual Services Plan that reflects their desires and wants as well as the need to support the health and safety of the person.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, mobility, communication, household chores, food preparation, money management, shopping, etc.
- We accompany individual supported to community resources such as using transportation, shopping at community supermarkets and department stores, eating at restaurants, participating in social and recreational activities, family visits, religious, outings, wellness events, etc.
Assistance with Community Resources
- Trained in functional adapting behavior skills for home and community environments.
- Provide continuum assistance to the individual supported in achieving increased integration, outreach, independence, and productivity.
- Provide 24/7 supervision in the home, nurse monitoring, encouragement of social interaction, and Support services necessary to help the individual to participate in community activities.
Individual and Family Support Services
- Assistance with rehabilitation guidance and support, assisting in the development of the care plan and alternative living arrangements.
- Provide support to caregivers and family members of individual served.
- Help with information on patient advocacy, education, employment, Day supports, resources, etc.
Skilled Nursing Care
- We have experienced and well-trained RN and LPN on site to provide skilled nursing services to individual supported in the home.
- Monitor health and physical condition of individuals.
- Assist with medication and/or other medical needs.
- Communicate and coordinate with supported individual physician and medical team.
- Education of client, family members, and caregivers on disease processes.
- Specialized supervision will be provided to ensure the individual’s health and safety.
- Behavioral Plans are centered on what’s important to and what’s important for each individual.
- Our focus is on the deliverance of resources and behavior plans for continual observation and improvement of psychiatrically incorporated referral management plans, therapies, and includes 24-hour specialized supervision and crisis support with interdisciplinary team members.
Each person receiving services has the support of a team consisting of direct support staff, family members, county support coordinators, advocates of the person’s choice, and other providers as needed. The team helps the individual identify services needed and the staff of Meetown residential care ensures that appropriate services are provided.